5 Tips to Get Ranked in Google's Local Map Pack
The local pack is a feature of Google's search engine that displays a set of local businesses relevant to a user's search query. The local pack typically appears near the top of the search results page, and it includes the business's name, address, and rating. It's a useful tool for people who are looking for a local business, as it provides them with key information that can help them make a decision.
Local Pack Mobile View
Local Pack Desktop View
Getting your business ranked in Google's 3 pack, also known as the local pack, can be a great way to improve the visibility and credibility of your business. Here are five tips to help you get ranked in the 3 pack:
- Claim and verify your Google My Business listing. Google My Business is a free tool that allows businesses to manage their online presence across Google, including search and maps. By claiming and verifying your listing, you can make sure that your business appears in the 3 pack and that the information about your business is accurate and up-to-date.
- Optimize your business name, address, and phone number (NAP). The NAP information on your website and your Google My Business listing should be consistent and should include your business name, address, and phone number. This will help Google understand where your business is located and what services you offer.
- Collect and manage online reviews. Online reviews are an important factor in Google's local ranking algorithm, so it's important to encourage your customers to leave reviews on your Google My Business listing and other review sites. Respond to both positive and negative reviews in a polite and professional manner, and address any issues or concerns that customers may have.
- Use relevant keywords in your website content and metadata. Include keywords in your website content and metadata that are relevant to your business and the services you offer. This will help Google understand what your business is about and will make it easier for potential customers to find you.
- Build high-quality backlinks. In addition to on-page optimization, off-page factors like backlinks can also impact your local ranking. Aim to build high-quality backlinks from reputable websites in your industry to improve your local SEO and your chances of ranking in the 3-pack.
By following these tips and implementing a consistent and effective local SEO strategy, you can improve your chances of getting ranked in Google's 3 pack and increase the visibility and credibility of your business.
BOOK A FREE DEMO
Grow your practice on auto-pilot